Driverless cars are here and expected to be a real thing in the next few years. If you want to know more about driverless cars, these five facts are just the beginning of great things for you to know. Take a short trip over to http://www.microchip.com if you want to learn more.
Now, without further ado, take a look at these five awesome facts that you should know about driverless cars. Are you ready to learn?
- The Next Decade: The next decade is going to be big for automatous cars. The stats are there to prove the facts.
- How much are Driverless Cars Worth: The cost of driverless cars varies; however, it is a good investment to say the least. It is estimated that, by the year 2025, driverless cars could have a worth of $42 billion.
- How many Cars: Driverless cars are here and there may be as many as 10 million of them on the road by 2020. Right now, there are only one million of these vehicles out there today.
- State of Legalization: Currently there are only three states that have legalized the use of driverless cars. Those three states are Florida, California, and Nevada. In California, driverless car licenses became available in 2014.
- Autonomous Car Leader: Google is one of the very first companies to begin looking at dryerless car technology. The internet leader began using the technology in 2010 and was the first company to offer such a car to the world.
Self-driving cars were once thought of as something futuristic and out of the world. Now the future has arrived and the cars are here to make a big impact on you. Use the five facts above to your advantage. You might find that you like driverless cars.